Friday at the Festival — What You Need to Know
- Today will be 85 degrees and mostly sunny — perfect weather for a Utah Pride Festival.
- The annual Rally & Marches — Dyke, Trans+, B+ (sexually fluid) and Poly — starts at 6pm at 9th East and Harvey Milk Boulevard, with Mayor Jackie Biskupski and NCLR’s Kate Kendell speaking. (free)
- The Marches will go to a rally on Library Square (free)
- Opening Ceremonies begin on the Washington Square Festival Grounds at 7pm with DeelanZ, DJ Suzy Bean and the Fire Muse Circus ($5)
- Dancing to DJ Suzy Bean goes from 10 pm until late.
- You can buy tickets with a credit or debit card or cash.
Get your full Guide to Pride in this month’s QSaltLake at the fine establishments that distribute us.